Juan De La Cruz
- Top 10 Tourist Destinations in PanamaOne of Central America's most visited places by tourists, Panama has become a top destination for tourists and businesses alike. We listed the top 10 destinations in Panama. Which one is your favorite? Panama ...
- 07/23/16 10:55: Panama Rainforest (by siddharth (123166,13460))
- 08/09/16 10:23: Panama City (by toljati)
- 08/14/16 19:28: Boquete (by TigerGG)
Top tags: Panama, Panama City, destinations, tourists, national park.
- The Panamanian economy is undoubtedly booming right now, and there is no shortage of opportunities for entrepreneurs. ...
- 08/14/16 12:43: (by duplik (102316,4451))
Top tags: Panamanian, opportunity, economy, panamanian economy.
- I assume you mean Panama City, Panama and not Panama City, Florida! I think the least of your problems with be with figuring out the rent (though that will vary considerably depending on location). My recommendation is to move to Panama City and ...
Top tags: Panama, Panama City, US, culture, opportunity.
- I want to open an oriental restaurant in Panama City? How easy over there to get a license and also a place to rent, possibly closer to the oriental community? What is the usual rent/lease rate for a restaurant that can fit about 25-50 people and ...
Top tags: Panama City, families, community, restaurant, opening restaurant.
- Isn't this kinda oxymoron! They made a new locks with part of the funds comes from the Chinese, so they're bigger and higher capacity ships can go through. But now, after the assessment, they made a mistake in term of "locks" and pumps! Considered ...
Top tags: Panama, Panama Canal, ship, Chinese, funds.
- Actually, this is not that bad. I saw the machine that they are installing all over Panama. And it works very well. The only issue left is just two thing, one is to educate people about the world of digital currency and the other is the ...
Top tags: Panama, countries, currency, digital, tourist areas.
Top e books
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Moon Spotlight Panama City & the Panama Canal is a 125-page compact guide covering Panama City, the Panama Canal, and central Isthmus. Moon Panama author William Friar offers his firsthand advice on what sights are must-sees, and sightseeing ...
- 08/25/15 07:55: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/23/16 03:55: (by Catman)
Top tags: Panama, Panama City, Panama Canal, destinations, food.
Top e books
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 3.00
- Read this book in preparation for my trip to the Panama Canal. David McCullough9s 1977 telling of that story, in The Path Between the Seas, is excellent. Building the canal was a great feat of government policy, medicine and engineering, ...
- 07/12/16 18:02: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/12/16 23:53: (by Catman)
Top tags: Panama Canal, trips, history, national, canal.
♥♥♥♥♥ Post rated 4.00
- This is interesting interview with lots of expats who live in central America. But I put this in Panama since the feed comes from Panama. I want to share one statement here and I'll quoted: "It just doesn't matter how much money you have in Boquete ...
- 07/07/16 20:31: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 07/07/16 23:46: (by Catman)
Top tags: Panama, countries, Boquete, US, expats.
- Panama government is hiding something. Put it this way, it took them 5 days after the news of the leaks to raid the place. Secondly, it took them more than one days to raid the place. Imagine, in this digital age, with only one push of the button, ...
- 05/15/16 19:44: (by Sergey Zacepin)
- 06/26/16 07:22: (by Catman)
Top tags: Panama, government, news, digital, government of panama.
Panama Total Forum: Panama Expat Forum and Info